The White Horse stood at 20, Old Haymarket.
It was first licensed in 1760 but was probably trading before this time. It appears to have been known as the Seed Mart in the first half of the 19th century.
The pub stood in the centre of the Haymarket, on the site where we now see the statue of Thomas Browne. As it didn't have an adjacent yard one of its more intrepid landlords converted its underground cellar into a stable for customer's horses !
The White Horse ceased trading in 1897 and was demolished soon afterward. This late 19th century photo is reproduced courtesy of the Norfolk Library & Information service.